Library Rules :
The School library is open to all students and staff of JPS. One book will be issued to each. The borrower should observe the following rules:
- Books should be handed with clean hands.
- Books must not be kept lying outside.
- Books must be kept away from water.
- Books must not be thrown.
- Books must not be damaged however in case of damage do not repair it yourself. It must be brought to the immediate notice of the Librarian.
- Turn pages one at a time.
- Use bookmark to “save” where you stop reading. Do not fold over a corner of a page.
- Do not draw or write in library books.
- Please return books in time.
- Personal books/belongings are not supposed to be brought into the library.
- No student and staff may take books out of the library without the permission of the librarian.
- Students and Staff should return books on /within the due dates, failing which a fine of Rs.5/- per day will be charged.
- It is mandatory for students to return the books before Holidays and the School Examination.